Studio Cabaret Announcement!
Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.
My Teaching Philosophy:
- Students will gain a full understanding of the singing voice by developing the body as an instrument, strengthening vocal technique, improving performance skills, and intensively studying vocal literature.
- Each student is unique, and therefore has different needs. It is my goal as a teacher to cater to every individual need of the student and offer the best all-around vocal training.
The Student’s Three Guiding Principles:
1. You, the singer, are the expert on how singing feels to you. In every learning experience, own this expertise by noticing, listening, and asking questions.
2. Most of the vocal instrument cannot be seen or touched. Empower yourself by seeking out knowledge in contemporary voice science to help demystify the singing process. Working from a place of knowledge saves time, diminishes stress, and increases enjoyment.
3. Make expression and communication a regular part of your practice routine. Allow yourself to get close to the emotional aspects of your repertoire every time you sing. Bringing together artistic experience with developed skills takes intention and practice.